Monday, January 3, 2011

I had to do it...

Well I feel there is some what no point to a blog if I don't write some cliche new years resolution post...so here we go!

UN- Make new friends and really try to put myself out there with new people...I want to make these new friends without the expectations of them disappointing me.

DEUX- Learn AND memorize how to make the perfect pie and lasagna from scratch including the crust(pie..duh) and possibly noodles!

TROIS- Id like to be fit and live a healthier lifestyle.

QUATRE- Go to Ireland to see the my best gal friend! laureno! :)

CINQ-Grow deeper in my relationships with friends, family, and cute little madigans.

SIX- Learn better French...hence the counting mechanism of this particular blog.


SEPT- Increase my pathetic movie collection without spending an ungodly amount of money.

HUIT- Perform more random acts of kindness...if possible every day...even if that means flipping penny over, heads up, for someone else to find.

NEUF- Jump as far and often as possible out of my comfort zone.

DIX- Learn to dance...in like a ballroom cute swaying type way...AND have the guts to dance in public...anytime...anywhere.

ONZE- Build a time capsule or a letter...to open in a few years. Fill it with all my wants, needs, current passions.

DOUZE- Make straight As this semester...aka...work my bum off without losing the motivation.
QUATORZE- Relax.

I think this is my most important and relevant resolution. Therefore, I refuse to limit it to 2011 alone. This is my lifelong resolution. There is one particular "thing" I've actively tried to push away for the better part of my teen and adult life. My plan is to vigorously strive to trust, love, understand, search and believe in this particular mystery thing. (My mystery "thing" is probably far more obvious than I assume...)

1 comment:

  1. these are great goals... i can't think of a resolution beyond getting some more sleep at night ;)

    ReplyDelete