Monday, June 8, 2009

"These are status worthy"



So, i have spent the past week with the most adorable girl slash best friend slash partner in crime slash future maid of honor... and we are very silly together...or to some people "retarded"... and in honor of her i am going to make a list of fun quotes!...So it ended up being quotes from like everyone i hung out with.

Lauren: "You're like teen rebel except you're too old to act that way."
**
Elyse: "There is something about the summer air that makes me want to be scandalous."
**
Debbie (Laurens momma) "I love her floppy breast!"
**
Lauren: "I wonder if they would let two friends share a jail cell?
Elyse: "Oh my god that would be a blast, like a never ending sleepover!"
**
Ben(Laurens Brother): "NO SCAR NO!"
**
Ben:"Its like drug testing, except i don't lie to them...so in end it really saves them money, they should love me even more.
**
Lauren: "Dad, so listen to this story. We were walking out of the mall and Elyse was holding the door for this man who was carrying like patio chairs out, and then the sales person goes...um Hun you're holding an automatic door, but Elyse didn't hear her so she just stood there until i shouted Elyse its an automatic door!
Jeff: Were you born a blond?
Elyse: Apparently my dad says i have blond roots...
**
Lauren: "Mom, my car wont start...the battery is dead.
...15 min later after Debbie has arrived...
Lauren: "the radio works??"
Debbie: "Lauren is it in park!?!
Lauren: "oh shoot"
**
Elyse: "Holy Cow he is hot!"
Lauren: "he is taking off his shirt"
Elyse: "Wow, this is a thank you god moment."
**
Elyse: "1 bathing suit cover up, 4 tee shirts, 3 head bands, 1 pair of shoes, 2 pairs of panties....PRICELESS."
Lauren: "4 shirts, 2 cardigans, 5 pairs of panties, 1 dress, 1 bra, 2 earrings.....PRICELESS"
**
John: "jeremy, you want to know my favorite part about going to church?...the times we didn't go."
**
Elyse:"i would only make that kinda movie, if i was really depressed or in serious student debt."
**
Jeremy: "Don't say stuff like that"
**
Lauren: "i won't do it again..."
Elyse: "haven't you done it before?"
**
Elyse: "Is this like a goood i wanna marry your son someday shirt?
Lauren: "Yes, is this a good i want to be the maid of honor at your sons wedding someday shirt?"
**
Lauren: "Did that lady just flash me, or did i imagine that?"
Elyse: "I hope you didnt imagine it."
**
Elyse: "Well i havent really had a shot or a doctors appointment since i was like...8.
Lauren: "Elyse, you could have like...SWINE FLU!"
**
Elyse: "I dont like that they call the internet safari"
Lauren: I think its cool its like youre browsing through the safari."
**
Elyse: "How cool would it be if I married Jason Mraz?"
Becky: "it would make family holidays really awkward because we would be sitting at dinner and i would be eyeing your husband. Not to mention how insecure benjamin would be."
**
so this was at like...9am...
Elyse: I want to be her...
Lauren: You want beer?
**
Abbey: How was Marys Vineyard?
Elyse: Martha's Vineyard?...its really beachy
Abbey: Sis, what did you just call me.
**
Jeff: i wanna get your mother drunk
Debbie: no, im crazy enough without it.
Jeff: oh yea hun, you're real lose

**
Lauren: That pilot is kinda cute/
Elyse: I was thinking the very same thing.
Lauren: He can fly my plane
Me: He can revvvvv my engine
**

Lauren: I fell like were in that scene of final destination where were sitting watching the plane take off and its raining and then all of a sudden it blows up.
Me: Lauren! Don't say stuff like that!
**
...So this was after we got lost and i went into the gas station to ask for directions, and Hottie McHottness followed me back to the car and honked our car down...its less sketchy than this seems.
Hottie McHottness: Hey! I saw you in the gas station, im headed that way want to follow me?
Lauren: Yes...he was effing hot.
Elyse: we should just keep following him forget going back to your house lauren.
Chelsea: im going to get out and get his number...just incase he gets lost.
**
My Mom: Where do the scanlons live now?
Me: Marlown...some M name, whats the other "M" name?
Mom: I have no idea
Me: Woburn!
Dad: Yep, thats the other "M" one





1 comment:

  1. Only thing I will say is that I'm extremely proud of your use of "Don't say stuff like that". Well done.

    ReplyDelete