Monday, February 7, 2011

Am I really posting this?...


I am in such a good mood. This week has been such a positive and uplifting week and its only getting better. However, that's not the point of this post. If you watch Greys Anatomy you'll know that the characters will "dance it out" if they had a stressful day or are tense, etc. See below...


So! This brings me to present time...studying for my first Neurophysiology exam. I feel really good about it but I was also feeling like I needed to jazz up my afternoon, even if it was for a few minutes, so I could study harder. I decided to take a break and well...just look.




Believe me, I am fully aware of how incredibly goofy and ridiculous I look...but nonetheless, I felt like my head was ready for more studying! It was actually alarmingly euphoric...I was even more chipper than before! Plus, I believe this crosses one of those New Years Resolutions off my list!






3 comments:

  1. i literally LOVE everything about this post! you are the cutest person i know! let's do a part II this summer like meredith & christina style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy and i love it. But the thing im most curious about is what song were you listening to when you were breakin it down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lauren...part 2 through 56482746 is on for this summer as we snuggle in my bed before going to work at childrens TOGETHER.

    @bri..."you make my dreams come true" by hall and oates and then some old school Sclub7 haha...

    ReplyDelete