Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Puddles.



We have had quite the rainy weather as of late here in Boston and while most are dreading the weather I am loving it. I heard endless complaints today at work regarding the rain. Its too cold. Its too wet. Traffic was awful. My umbrella broke. I fell in a puddle (this one I chuckled at). However, I love how rain makes everything smell fresh. I love puddles and purposely splashing in them as if I were 6 years old. I love how the street lights look from my window. I love my rainboots.  I love the frantic look on those without rainboots. I love how pretty the flowers will be in about a month and how green the grass will be. I love my obnoxiously bright yellow rain jacket. Not to mention all the goofy reasons rain is fabulous...If you are ever thirsty, stick out your tongue. Theres virtually no risk of getting skin cancer. If you are lucky enough to own a car, its a free car wash. Bet you didn't think of that huh? My point is, just because it is raining doesn't mean you'll be sleepy or more crabby. It doesn't mean your day is going to be a bad day and it certainly doesn't mean you have to complain. Even if its dreary and cloudy out there can still be sunshine in ya mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment